Have you tried everything, and no matter what you do you still have that bumpy cottage cheese-like skin on your butt and thighs? It doesn’t matter how much you weigh, even women with 14 percent body fat can still have annoying cellulite.
You might be considering a cellulite reducer, and we have the best bets for you.
Cellulite Reducers That Work
- Body brushing is a fast working cellulite fighting solution that helps stimulate the lymph system. So, try using a special body brush to buff your body to rid yourself of toxins that can cause cellulite. The skin’s water and circulation will help even things out on your skin.
- It’s best to brush your body after a bath or shower, and use small circular motions for the best results.
- Eat foods that are rich in minerals and vitamins like fresh fruits and veggies!
- Drink lots of water. Hydrating with water helps provide your skin with the nutrients it needs that will also remove waste from the body. The results – healthier, plumper skin with less of an orange peel appearance.
- Exercise, exercise, exercise! All lovely ladies know that working out at the gym is good for them. But, getting rid of cellulite is another reason to break a sweat.
- You’ll burn away the fat that causes cellulite, which will, in turn, smooth out your bumpy skin. And, of course, exercising will increase the skin’s blood flow.
- Head to the salon for some massage therapy, not just to relax, but to improve the circulation in your legs and other productive areas that are prone to those darn dimples.
- You may be weary of anti-cellulite creams and gels that are on the market, but many women swear by them. Many can be found at your local drugstore, so it doesn’t hurt to try them out! Many are not too expensive either. The worst that can happen is you’ll have more moisturized skin that will feel and look smoother.
- Be sure to pick up cellulite treatment creams that contain alpha hydroxy acids’ (AHA) and retinoids that are derivatives of vitamin A. Another common ingredient, caffeine, will temporarily help smooth out your skin which will also reduce the appearance of cellulite. But for a long-term solution, try using creams with shea or cocoa butter to keep your skin hydrated.
- Take vitamin B supplements and zinc to help maintain hormone levels and keep your immune system healthy.