Acne is the disorder of the skin. Acne occur when the pores are infected or obstructed by body oil, dust and various reasons but dust and excess oil are chief reasons. Although the reasons that cause pores to destroy and stop drainage of the natural body oils is not understood yet.There are various genetic reasons too.It is not yet clear or understood that how the kids whose parents had acnes or pimples are inherited to kids,but studies too indicate it. Acne usually occurs during adolescence certainly because of the hormonal changes during puberty. Females and males generate high amounts of testosterone at this age causing high generation of fluid called sebaceous that causes acnes.
BELOW ARE HOME REMEDIES TO FIGHT ACNE AND PREVENT IT:
1. Easiest way to prevent acne is hygiene and skin care. Washing of the skin with mild facewash soap helps.However overwashing of the skin will cause it to become dehydrated.
2. While using moisturizers ,makeup and other products one should take care that such products should not be oil based , oil based products makes problem worst.Water based moisturizers,makeup etc are recommended.
3. Never press, squeeze or rub acnes, it makes the risk of spreading bacteria even more causing more and more acnes.
4. Lemon juice and water be applied on affected area as it is antiseptic.
5. Oil of tea tree can be applied to the infected area.
7. Make a face pack using tomato, honey, rose-water apply it and keep it for around 20 mins.before washing.
8. Raw papaya juice is one of the best treatments for acne. Apply it on the affected area to get good results.
9. Rub dissected potato on face it helps preventing blemishes and also prevent from scaring.
10. Drink water and fresh fruits & vegetable juices and have fresh fruits & vegetable as well.
11. Use cucumber pack to cure scars.
12. Maintain a rich diet containing cottage cheese, fresh juices, salads, fish and yogurt. It helps in cleansing the body system which helps in preventing acne.
13. Another home remedy for acne is to apply toothpaste on the acne it helps to dry out the acnes.
14. Applying calamine lotion on acnes also has the same effect to dry out the pimples.
15. Another remedy for acnes is zinc. One can take a 50 mg dose daily for 30 days and then reduce it slowly.
16. Another overnight home remedy is to clean your face with cider vinegar.
Finally, some medications cause hormonal changes during puberty causing acne outbreaks.In such cases, adjustment in medications is the only thing required.